Employees should raise leave requests from their self-service portal. Admin just has to verify, approve, or reject it.
- If the user requests leave for more than the available balance, the system will warn and if he/she proceeds with the extra days, the system will automatically mark as unpaid leaves in the payroll upon approvals.
- Leave request once applied cannot be edited for log purposes.
- In case you want to edit the leave, the request must be canceled and reapplied as a new request.
- Further queries?, Refer FAQs or chat with us
- All red ’*’ fields are mandatory fields.
Was this article helpful?