The following explains the preliminary checklist items to be cross-checked before starting the actual payroll process.
- Crosschecking if all the new employees have been added in the system and their payroll data is updated.
- All Status changes of the new and previous employees are updated.
- Bank or related information of all employees are updated.
- All pending leaves and claims requests have been approved or rejected for the current month.
- All variable earnings and variable deductions have been updated for the employees.
- All unauthorized unpaid leaves are updated in the system.
- All red ’*’ fields are mandatory fields.
Was this article helpful?